Sooooooooo I've been busy...
WOWOWow, it's been forever since I updated my site. For good reason, I have a beautiful baby girl that I am absolutely in love with and I have been getting back to classes and clients, slowly adding more. If you follow me on social media, you've seen tons of pics...what can I say, we think she's kinda cute! I started back when she was 6 weeks old. Some people thought I was crazy but it felt right. I only added classes where my husband was home, nights and weekends so I knew the babe was well taken care of. Now that she's 3 months old, I've added more, hired a sitter, brought her to kids club and all is well!
Here's my plan going forward...if I write it and say it that means I MUST do it!
-write a new blog post every week.
- offer fitness tips for new moms and pregos
- provide motivation/fitness info/meal ideas for anyone who wants to feel and look their best
- grow my coaching practice to include group programs
- Keep teaching and growing as an instructor. Giving my classes the best workout possible!
- Continue to educate my community of the benefits of a healthy lifestyle including products like Beautycounter
- Lose my last three pounds to get to my pre-baby weight and take it a few lbs. further to get to my goal
- Continue to be a positive resource for my community, constantly cheering you on to reach your goals!
- etc etc etc :)
A huge thank you to all my students and managers for the kind words and cheering us on as we navigate this whole parenting thing! This is a wild ride and our hearts are so full of love and gratitude.
I always thought having a baby would keep me from things I wanted to do but I feel more motivated and excited for the future than ever before!
So much more to come... Thrive with me!