We've all been on a diet.
Maybe several diets...that worked for a month or two then back to the old way of eating. I was a serial dieter. Constantly trying to lose 10-15lbs. I would torture myself with food labels, obsessive calorie counting and over exercising. Diet starts Monday - was my mantra when I was "bad" over the weekend. I've tried Atkins (when I was just back from study abroad in Florence...that's a whole other story), South Beach, Weight Watchers, The Dukan Diet, The Zone, low carb, The Master Cleanse, diet pills (for years. Makes me so sad that I spent so much money putting garbage in my body) and probably a few others I'm forgetting.
Here's what I missed:
I was completely missing the mindset piece. The idea that food is NOT the enemy. French fries are just french fries people! Why give them so much power - they don't make me fat. ME eating an excessive amount of fries will lead to weight gain but it's MY choice. When I make a better choice that's aligned with my goals I feel better.
It's not just about weight loss either. When I know I need energy for a busy day (ummm everyday), I'm not going to eat a stack of pancakes for breakfast. I'm going to choose the foods and actions that are aligned with my goals. Avocado toast on gf bread w/ a sliced hard boiled egg on top will get me to my goal of having energy. Make sense? Add some coffee in there and I'm golden.
Food is not the enemy. Take the power back and realize this is actually all in your control and way easier than the diet industry wants you to believe. Counting carbs or calories is NOT a must to lose weight. It doesn't have to be difficult guys. Keep it simple - real, whole foods. Find what feels good in your body.
You might be saying - Ok Meagan...great idea in theory, but if I eat what feels good in my body I'll be eating chocolate or pizza. Don't get it twisted, I'm not talking about cravings here...I'm saying what makes you feel energized, what sits well in your stomach and relieves bloating, what clears your brain fog. What gets you CLOSER to your goals.
There's a lot of confusion out there with all the diet trends and quick fixes being offered. That's why I created The Reset. I want to help you a) get clear on your goals b) achieve them without it taking over your life and c) change your relationship with food and your body.
This program is for you if:
- you've ever struggled to lose weight
- you want to be healthy and feel good but don't know where to start
- you're open and excited to make changes even if they are challenging
- you're willing to step out of your comfort zone
- you want that extra push to achieve your goals (aka me helping you stay on track)
- want someone to check in with you and have eyes on your progress
- you've ever struggled with body image and self confidence
- you think food is the enemy
- you are ready for a full lifestyle change and mental shifts
This program is NOT for you if:
- you aren't willing to put in time and effort to achieve your goals
- you aren't willing to make changes
- you have serious health/medical issues (I'm not a doctor after all)
- you're looking for a quick fix
- you like yo-yo dieting
- you don't like dumb jokes...because I have a lot of them ;)
Let me know if you have questions, I'm more than happy to answer them. I'm pouring my heart and soul into this course and I'm SO excited to help you make those shifts and watch you achieve your goals. You've. Got. This.
ps: Intro offer is for a limited time...so if you're considering it lets gooooooooooooo!!!